What are the requirements?
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in management or related field
• 4+ years of experience as Business development manager in IT outsourcing companies, software or other technical solutions.
• Strong experience in a business-to-business sales environment to corporate clients, including International services sales results.
• Proven successful independent sales experience with highly paid B2B contracts (successfully closed transactions with a budget of $/€150-200K and higher).
• Advanced written and spoken English.
Our type of candidate has proven that s/he can do and has the following:
• Act as a trusted advisor partner to business unit leaders in developing & executing sales strategy and aligning appropriate sales process. Transform sales operations through the partnership with business unit leaders.
• Be a self-motivated and a strong team player. You act as an owner of the business.
• Design & implement rigorous sales operations, training & development programs.
• Design & implement innovative software sale strategies and sales compensation design for multiple channels.
• Show advanced interpersonal skills with demonstrated the ability to work and lead cross-functionally and develop strong relationships with internal and external constituents including C-level
executives as well as demonstrate advanced listening skills.
• Has strong strategic thinking and analytical skills — experience should include demonstrated the ability to develop innovative and effective strategies.
• Has excellent facilitation skills and ability to influence.
• Has proven success in communications skills. Drives for collaboration in conjunction with shared goals & objectives.
• Has advanced English written and verbal communication skills including preparing and presenting complex information to senior management and large groups
• Must be able to communicate effectively and frequently with transparency.
• Should be ready for frequent travel — 1-2
business trips abroad per quarterly.
workweek with flexible working hours (start from 8 to 11 am)
• Annual paid vacations (18 working days)
• Paid days off on National Holidays
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
• Possibility to work remotely
• External and internal professional training and conferences
• Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan
• Tax compensation (Social & Single Social Payment) and accounting support
• Engaging the working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment
• Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team
• Corporate and team events
!!! Make a short video self-presentation in English showcasing your background and why you want to apply to this position.
The APP Solutions is a client-oriented innovative software development company with a passion for web and mobile applications and complex server solutions development for B2B and B2C clients.
Founded in 2014, our experienced and motivated team utilizes the latest technologies combined with marketing and user-oriented strategies to provide our clients with high-quality results.
Our sales department is growing and we are looking for a truly talented person who will be part of a passionate and accountable sales team that focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining the best customers.