* At least 3 years of experience in manual testing of web and mobile services
* Strong knowledge of the theory of testing
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle and its various development methodologies
* Knowledge in Postman
* Your English level should be at least upper-intermediate
As a plus
* Knowledge of databases and SQL
workweek with flexible working hours (start from 8 to 11 am)
* Annual paid vacations (18 working days)
* Paid days off on National Holidays
* Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
* Remote work during the pandemic then mixed office and remote work
* External and internal professional training and conferences
* Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan
* Tax compensation (Social & Single Social Payment) and accounting support
* Engaging working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment
* Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team
* Corporate and team events
* Manually testing the web and mobile applications and related API;
* Actively participating in the development process to help our clients to achieve their goals;
* Regress testing during deployment;
* Description of features, business documentation, and tech documentation for the client;
* Creating your own QA processes that allow shipping reliable and beautiful products.
The APP Solutions is a client-oriented innovative software development company with a passion for web and mobile applications and complex server solutions development. Founded in 2014, its experienced and motivated team utilizes the latest technologies combined with marketing and user-oriented strategies to provide its clients with high-quality results. We craft mobile applications by combining strategy, design, development, testing, and deployment tools.
The APP Solutions creates and strengthens the ability of their business to thrive towards employees’ goals as well as helping each one of them work together while feeling comfortable in a friendly working environment.
We welcome talented professionals to join our team!