The AERTiCKET Group is one of the largest airline ticket wholesalers in the world. Around 1200 people from 28 nations work for us at more than 40 locations around the globe. For more than 25 years we have been a competent and reliable partner for travel agencies, tour operators and internet portals.
Our databases contain 55 million air fares. We offer our customers competent and friendly service around the clock, 365 days a year. We issue about 7 million airline tickets annually and develop innovative booking technologies.
We work in dynamic teams with people of different ages from all nations represented at our company. Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels characterize the way we work. AIC Ukraine is a 100% subsidiary of the AERTiCKET Group.
As part of its activities, AIC Ukraine carries out conceptualization and development of the ContentConnector — a platform for integrating APIs of various airlines, railway companies and other suppliers, homogenizing the received content and transferring it to a unified form for use in the company’s B2B and B2C distribution channels.
We are currently looking for a QA engineer to join our team in Ukraine.
• Assuring software quality in travel-oriented products
• Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
• Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team
• Troubleshooting automation software
• Bugs and errors root-cause analysis
• Collaborating with the development team to solve application bugs and errors
• End-to-end quality management
• Detailed knowledge of application functions and QA methodologies
• Hands-on experience with API testing
• Experience with end-to-end testing in multiple API-connected services
• Familiarity with programming languages, including Java
• Knowledge of Selenium/Selenide, Allure2, TestNG, Maven
• Experience with Insomnia/Postman/SoapUI
• 2+ years’ experience in QA (1 year in test automation)
• Upper intermediate verbal and written English
• University degree in Computer science, Engineering, or similar
• Awareness of the Travel Industry and understanding of ticket booking systems operations
• Experience with WireMock, Docker, Gitlab CI, Kibana
• Engineering skills and system thinking
• Strong analytical skills. Accuracy and attention to detail
• Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
• High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Self-sufficiency. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement