• Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
• BS in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science;
• Advanced understanding of Excel formulas is a must;
• Experience with data manipulation (merging datasets, identifying missing data, data cleansing);
• Ability to absorb technical information and translate information in non-technical ways;
• Good command of English both written and spoken.
• 33 day holiday pa (including bank holidays);
• One short-haul flight per year paid for by the company;
• Flexi Fridays in August: work an hour extra Monday to Thursday and leave at lunchtime on Friday;
• Team activities including team trips overseas.
• Working closely with a Product Team;
• Constantly looking for insights by analysing product metrics, participating in creating new metrics;
• Analysing data and prepare reports to make product decisions;
• Providing support to the Executive team to strengthen and enhance our reporting and analytics capabilities;
• Marketing improvement, sales improvement, customer/user insights to drive better ROI of the platform.
The Access Platform is an Education Technology company based in London, United Kingdom. We are the global specialists in online recruitment for the Higher Education sector and believe passionately that the best advocates for any university are the members of its community: students, staff, and alumni.
We are currently working with more than 100 universities, colleges around the world. Every month our platform facilitates tens of thousands of messages between student ambassadors and prospective students.