Hi. We are the TextMagic development team.
TextMagic AS is a Nasdaq listed public SaaS technology company. Our flagship product is the A2P SMS messaging platform used by over 25,000+ business customers worldwide. In 2021, the total number of SMS messages sent on the TextMagic platform reached 250 million. In 2023 we will launch a new customer engagement software called Touchpoint. Touchpoint is a new omnichannel customer engagement platform for sales, marketing, and customer support. It helps businesses focus on their customers’ needs and increase sales.
We are constantly growing and there are already more than 70 people in 8 different countries.
Main technology stack:
- Asterisk (+его ARI)
- CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Back-end: PHP, PostgreSQL, node.js
What we expect from you:
- Strong skills in administering IP telephony systems based on Asterisk servers or other open-source SIP solutions.
- Knowledge of the telephone and IP networking principles.
- Knowledge of SIP signaling protocols.
- Experience with Asterisk REST Interface, experience with its WebSocket interface would be a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Kamailio implementation.
- Knowledge of Linux as an administrator.
- Bash/Python knowledge would be a plus.
- Experience of working in a product company.
- Ability to find a common language with people.
- Analytical mindset, ability to think broadly.
- Proactive and motivated.
What you will do:
- Participate in the internal development of the telecom platform.
- Solve interesting, non-standard telephony related tasks.
- Implement “online call centre, VoIP call routing, IVR” solutions from scratch within our web application.
- Write complex dynamic “dialplans” customisable by the users on our web app (virtual PBX in a browser).
- Build and operate infrastructure for projects in 3 cloud solutions (GCP, AWS, OVH).
- Design monitoring, logging and alerting policies at various stages of the project.
- Investigate incidents, issues, bugs and cases from support together with the development team.
What we offer:
- High salary without delays ( $5,000 and up);
- Flexible schedule for optimal work-life balance;
- Any necessary equipment for productive work;
- Opportunity to bring your vision to the project;
- A cozy office, or remote working;
- Lunch paid by the company in case of office work;
- A professional and friendly team that will not leave without help in any matter;
- Paid vacation (28 calendar days a year).