* Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
* Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Familiarity with continuous integration
* You don’t mind travelling from time to time.
* Knowledge of Kotlin
* Work on interesting large scale projects
* Communicate very close with customer team
* Constantly learn new tools and technologies
* Build Android applications (Java / Kotlin) based on SDK specifications, that can be used for automated testing purposes
* Develop and build automation frameworks for Android applications and automated tests for regression test suites
* Maintain and update automated test systems as functionality changes
* Analyze failures and collaborate with other Software Engineers to ensure root cause is investigated.
* Mentor/coach and do code reviews for code written by other Android automation test engineers
We are seeking Senior person attitude, experience and knowledge wise to join one of our client’s projects to build, maintain sophisticated test framework. The framework supports many different languages and many different products, in this case we are looking for a person who can elaborate on the Android part.