Terrasoft Ukraine is a part of the Creatio international group of companies with a global team of 600+ dedicated professionals and hundreds of partners, operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
Creatio’s intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. Creatio products are based on an intelligent low-code platform that allows one to customize software solutions without programming skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Terrasoft Ukraine is looking for a Content Manager (Global) who will develop content that helps raise brand awareness for Creatio, its products, and its spokesperson. You will also support ongoing marketing activities with quality materials, which means preparing news releases and blog posts for the Creatio website, texts for social networks, content, presentations for events and meetings, video content for promotional purposes, etc.
We expect our candidate to be proactive and creative in seeking innovative ways for brand promotion and ensure the company’s and its products’ positioning and messaging highlights key differentiators.
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE UNIQUE
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring.
- Limitless opportunities for career development. We organize plenty of external and internal training. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan.
- Other benefits: healthcare insurance, corporate gym, café, car parking, etc.
TARGET CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of work experience in a similar position
- Higher education (English, journalism, linguistics, marketing, or similar)
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Analytical skills (critical thinking, research, data and information analysis, analytics interpretation)
- Hands-on experience with PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social media
- Champion the company’s vision, mission, and messages to ensure all the materials use the latest, approved messages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that messaging is consistent and reflects how our products can be used to address customer pain points
- Follow key industry trends to make sure the company keeps up with the latest market tendencies
- Write and edit articles, blog posts, interviews, and other texts
- Develop leadership content, including texts, video materials, presentations, and webinars
- Explore competitors’ content, market trends, industry news to offer new promotional ideas proactively
- Participate in the content department brainstorming sessions to find creative ways of promoting the company brand
- Analyze the content performance to improve it and leverage best practices