• English — Upper-Intermediate
• Experience in managing corporate customer relations
• Understanding of Service Desk principles
• Experience with any Ticketing system (Service Creatio, JIRA, Zendesk, etc.)
• Knowledge of basic SQL- queries design (simple queries, Joins, nested queries) — mandatory
• Experience with CRM-systems preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Friendly, customer-focused, attentive to details
• Understanding of PC architecture, computer networks preferred
• Skills in writing scripts using programming languages preferred
• Opportunity to work in a world-leading software company
• A unique experience of working with global markets (Americas, EMEA, APAC)
• Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth
• Competitive salary
• Professional training
• Healthcare insurance
• Corporate gym and cafe
If you like a dynamic environment that allows you to gain new exciting experience, apply all your skills, set new challenges and get a wonderful team, this is the job for you!
• Providing advisory services on Creatio functionality, business logic, etc.
• Carrying out remote meetings with customers on technical issues
• Informing clients about the status of the resolution of their cases upon request
• Identifying the reasons for the occurred problems and delivering the alternative solutions to the client’s cases
• Analyzing the incoming cases, accumulating them into the problems and ideas, initiating the product development options
Terrasoft is a premium vendor of process-driven CRM software for marketing, sales, and service that has successfully operated in the CRM market for more than 19 years.
Creatio provides a unique synergy of BPM technologies and CRM to empower organizations to accelerate time-to-strategy execution. The beauty and core value of Creatio products are the out-of-the-box best practice processes that guide users through the most effective actions to accelerate results. Users love Creatio’s engaging interface with its social look and feel, free from redundant information that keeps them focused on what’s relevant.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist (L2) to join our team.