Skills and qualifications:
— Expert-level knowledge of React or React Native;
— Familiar with one or more state management frameworks for React Native (e.g. redux-thunk, redux-saga);
— Experience working directly with clients, leading project teams, and mentoring developers;
— Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across the team and work closely with clients;
— Deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google;
— Ideally you already have experience as a team lead or at least you´re interested in taking over this responsibility;
— Excellent command of English.
— Payment gateway integration would be a plus.
• Paid vacation (28 calendar days);
• Paid sick leave and 3 days of sick leave per year without doctor’s approval/ letter;
• Work under contract as a private entrepreneur;
• English language courses (50% is paid by the company);
• Sports activities (partly paid by the company);
• Seminars, advanced training, internal training for employees are paid by the company;
• Free car parking and locked bike parking;
• Corporate parties, weekend parties, kayaking trips, general celebrations within the company.
Development of the mobile application.
We are building a gaming community mobile application that is targeted for Asia and that will synergize with Telco Strategic assets.
There will be features:
• Gaming community pages, targeted content,
• Gamification of content and loyalty systems,
• Games for downloading,
• Payments gateway integration,
• API integration with Telco systems to provide bandwidth/Data over mobile.