We are hiring a new team at Teknika Corporation that will be focused on doing projects for our clients based on the C# backend, Angular Frontend, and Phone Gap. We are excited to build out this new team over the next 4 weeks. The first week will consist of gathering candidates, followed by two weeks of interviews, with the last week focused on finalizing the team members. This team will consist of 5-7 Full-stack C# Developer/Angular Developers, a Quality Assurance Tester, and a project manager. This will be a relatively small team that will work with a long-term client at Teknika.
This new team will be focused on creating a customizable white-label platform capable of loading various modules to adapt to different client needs. We’re currently focused on building the core platform and an eCommerce multi-vendor marketplace module. An ideal candidate would be someone clever who can work both independently and effectively as a team member. Hard requirements are experienced with Angular and C# .Net. Experience working on multi-tenant white-label enterprise-scale solutions would be beneficial. The candidate will have to demonstrate working knowledge of Angular, C# .Net as well as libraries, technologies, and frameworks commonly used with them including Entity Framework, RxJS, CSS, HTML, Typescript, SQL, Bootstrap, Rest APIs, SPAs, etc.
At Teknika, a core part of our culture is centered around building cohesive teams, some of the benefits of this team-based approach include:
- Keeping our teams together for the long term, moving the entire team between projects.
- Creating a friendly environment within these teams that allows easy integration on the projects they work on, and a more seamless onboarding experience.
- The teams that are assigned as a group to their project, start the project together, work on it together, finish the project together, and move on to the next project as a group.
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team including developers, designers, and project managers;
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and turn them into technical reality;
- Provide input to coordinate resources to ensure projects have the right people to be successful;
- Develop documentation for best practice code standards and workflows;
- Mentor and coach junior team members;
- Extensive Knowledge of Angular environment and emerging technologies related to Angular;
- Experience in responsive and cross-browser development;
- Able to build front ends that pixel-perfect match mockups;
- A well-functioning laptop with a high-speed Internet connection;
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills or higher;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills — clear, concise, compassionate;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once;
- 4-5 years of relevant development work experience;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including Agile, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operation.
Nice to Haves:
- Cordova (PhoneGap/Electron/Ionic/etc), Redis, Node
- Experience with native iOS or Android development
- AWS/Azure or general DevOps experience
- Kafka, Kubernetes Redis, and node.js experience
We do believe that happy people work better so we grow our team in a friendly atmosphere, care about life and work balance, and give opportunities to learn new skills. That’s why we provide:
- Paid training time and adaptation;
- 20 paid vacation days, 15 paid sick leave days, and days off on public holidays;
- Salary twice a month;
- Flexible working hours, remote;
- An individual approach and help from management at any stage of work;
- Full-time, long-term employment, and career growth opportunities;
- Opportunity to start your own “pet project”;
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.