Teknika is a fast-growing American development agency that gives many opportunities for colleagues to develop their own projects and grow in their job position. We have offices in the US and in Kyiv.
We are growing our team and client base and are glad to provide career growth opportunities to our current and future employees.
Our founders value clear and fair management and know that people work best when they enjoy their work and are inspired by their projects. This is the culture we have!
Now we are looking for a Technical QA to join our Dream Team.
- Work closely with developers, designers and project managers
- Define, implement, and automate the testing of APIs and UIs
- Write clear, maintainable tests for the front-end, back-end, and everything in between
- Assess and improve automation capabilities
- Adopt automation testing process, best practices, procedures, and guidelines
- Provide guidance to other team members
- Monitor industry trends and progress in the application and mobile automation tool space
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and version control
- Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Writing Test Cases based on Acceptance Criteria
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experienced with CI/CD tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, DevOps.
- An individual approach to employees — we want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship
- Full-time, long-term employment and career growth opportunities.
- American management and Ukrainian HR
- Help from management at any stage of work
- Opportunity to start your own project
- A friendly team, team-buildings and group English lessons
- Modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil
- Flexible working and schedule arrangements (either hybrid model (office + remote) or fully remote)
- Paid training time
- Salary payments on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- 20 paid vacation days, 15 paid sick leave days, days off at public holidays (for salaried employees)
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.
About the project
We develop software (mobile apps, web apps, desktop apps, websites, etc.) for a variety of interesting customers in the US and Europe. As a technical QA, you’ll be involved in multiple projects as well as setting up new projects as they get onboarded.
Our current projects involve mobile and web applications for the music industry, recruiting industry, real-estate, automotive industry, etc. We are involved in all stages of development from UI/UX mockups to completed software and maintenance.