Teknika is a fast-growing American development agency (25+ devs and designers) that gives many opportunities for colleagues to develop themselves and grow in their job position. We have offices in the US and in Kyiv.
Our founders value clear and fair management and know that people work best when they enjoy their work and are inspired by their projects. This is the culture we want you to help grow!
Now we are looking for a Project Manager to join our Dream Team.
- 3+ years of software development project management experience.
- Extremely proficient with using project management software such as Azure Dev Ops or Jira, etc.
- Good verbal and written English (B2 or above).
- Ability to listen to English speaking customer’s requirements/tasks and then enter them in as work items in project management software.
- Ability to PM several small to medium-sized software development projects (3-5).
- Organize and administer standup meetings, sprint demo and planning meetings, and backlog grooming meetings.
- Maintain good morale with development teams and quickly address any blocker they encounter.
- Assisting management and sales with onboarding clients by processing client requirements into user stories that we can use to generate quotes.
Will be a plus:
- Desire to be part of a growing business and contribute to its processes and cultures as it is rapidly scaling.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops.
- Based in Kyiv.
- Manage IT projects and teams of developers, designers and QA;
- Utilize Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Hold regular sprint planning and Demo meetings with the client.
- Plan scope of work, control tasks progress.
- Weekly report on the baselines of projects.
- Improve project management processes in the company.
- Build friendly and long-term relationships with clients and team members.
- Help build and develop a positive and productive company culture.
- Ability to digest complex business requirements into actionable work items that a developer can accomplish.
- An individual approach to employees — we want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship.
- Variety of interesting projects.
- Flexible working and schedule arrangements in the hybrid model (office + remote) or fully remote.
- Fulltime, long-term employment and career growth opportunities.
- American management and Ukrainian HR.
- Help from management at any stage of work.
- Opportunity to start your own “pet project”.
- A friendly team, team-buildings and group English lessons.
- Modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil.
- Paid training time.
- Salary payments on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- 20 paid vacation days, 15 paid sick leave days, days off on public holidays.
- Taxes compensation (For Ukrainian P.E.).
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.
About the projects:
We develop software (mobile apps, web apps, desktop apps, websites, etc.) for a variety of interesting customers in the US and Europe. As a PM you’ll be involved in multiple projects.
Our current projects involve mobile and web applications for the music industry, recruiting industry, real-estate, automotive industry, etc. We are involved in all stages of development from UI/UX mockups to completed software and maintenance.