Teknika is a fast-growing American development agency (25+ devs and designers) that gives many opportunities for colleagues to develop themselves and grow in their job position. We have offices in the US and in Kyiv.
Our founders value clear and fair management and know that people work best when they enjoy their work and are inspired by their projects. This is the culture we want you to help grow!
We are growing our team and client base and need a full-time Business Analyst to streamline and organize project requirements gathering and elicitation processes. We hope to fill this position in Kyiv but are flexible to work with remote specialists as well.
- 5+ years of IT experience and at least 2 years of business analyst experience.
- Good verbal and written English (B2 or above).
- Strong knowledge of common software development methodologies.
- Requirements elicitation and documentation in the form of User Stories.
- Experience with UX design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Will be a plus:
- Desire to be part of a growing business and contribute to its processes and cultures as it is rapidly scaling.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops.
- Based in Kyiv.
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders.
- Collect and manage customer feedback and translate it into requirements.
- Conduct backlog grooming and estimations sessions.
- Help business owners prioritize requirements, taking into account development team(s) composition, time and budget constraints.
- Work with UX team to prepare prototypes and validate them against the requirements.
- Transform requirements into user stories for developers.
- Participate in standups, sprint planning, grooming and meetings with stakeholders.
- Conduct demos for stakeholders.
- An individual approach to employees — we want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship.
- Variety of interesting projects.
- Flexible working and schedule arrangements in the hybrid model (office + remote) or fully remote.
- Fulltime, long-term employment and career growth opportunities.
- American management and Ukrainian HR.
- Help from management at any stage of work.
- Opportunity to start your own “pet project”.
- A friendly team, team-buildings and group English lessons.
- Modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil.
- Paid training time.
- Salary payments on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- 20 paid vacation days, 15 paid sick leave days, days off on public holidays.
- Taxes compensation (For Ukrainian FOPs).
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.
About the projects:
We develop software (mobile apps, web apps, desktop apps, websites, etc.) for a variety of interesting customers in the US and Europe. As a business analyst, you’ll be involved in multiple projects as well as onboarding new clients.
Our current projects involve mobile and web applications for the music industry, recruiting industry, real-estate, automotive industry, etc. We are involved in all stages of development from UI/UX mockups to completed software and maintenance.