Join a fast-growing American development agency!
We have American and European clients, a variety of projects that let our employees grow their skills and be in trend.
We have great plans for years ahead and we need a professional Business Analyst to achieve the business goals.
What you need to do:
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders.
- Collect and manage customer feedback and translate it into requirements.
- Conduct backlog grooming and estimations sessions.
- Help business owners prioritize requirements, taking into account development team(s) composition, time and budget constraints.
- Work with UX team to prepare prototypes and validate them against the requirements.
- Transform requirements into user stories for developers.
- Participate in standups, sprint planning, grooming and meetings with stakeholders.
- Conduct demos for stakeholders.
What skills we require:
- 5+ years of IT experience and at least 2 years of business analyst experience.
- Good verbal and written English (B2 or above).
- Strong knowledge of common software development methodologies.
- Requirements elicitation and documentation in the form of User Stories.
- Experience with UX design.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What we offer you:
We do believe that happy people work better so we grow our team in a friendly atmosphere, care about life and work balance, give opportunities to learn new skills. That’s why we provide:
- Paid training time and adaptation.
- 20 paid vacation days, 15 paid sick leave days, days off on public holidays.
- Salary twice a month, we cover taxes for Ukrainian FOPs.
- Flexible working hours, office+remote.
- An individual approach and help from management at any stage of work.
- Fulltime, long-term employment and career growth opportunities.
- Opportunity to start your own “pet project”.
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.
About the projects:
Our current projects involve mobile and web applications for the music industry, recruiting industry, real-estate, automotive industry, etc. We are involved in all stages of development from UI/UX mockups to completed software and maintenance.