Join a fast-growing American development agency!
We work for the American and European markets with a variety of projects that let our employees grow their skills and be in trend.
Our CEO, COO, CTO, PM, Account Manager — Americans, HR Director — Ukrainian and developers and designers are from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia and Jordan.
We have great plans for years ahead and we need a professional Recruiter to achieve the business goals.
What you need to do:
- Search for developers, designers, PMs, QAs.
- Maintain applicant and job posting data in recruiting software.
- Participate in job description writing.
- Post, control, and monitor job ads on multiple job platforms.
- Communicate with candidates (scheduling interviews, participating in interviews, corresponding with candidates).
- Conduct 1st interview to introduce the company to the candidate.
- Using LinkedIn, job posting sites, personal networking, and other creative methods for sourcing candidates.
What we expect from you:
In Teknika, we prefer to see closed positions better than counting your hours “sitting” in the office, so you may do your work in a comfortable way for you!) It would be great if you have:
- 2+ years of full-time recruiting experience.
- English B2 or higher.
- Advanced to fluent in Russian/Ukrainian.
- Proven experience successfully recruiting for and filling IT positions.
- Positive and inspiring attitude — can present and describe company well to new candidates to increase their interest.
- Good time-management skills, able to handle 3+ open positions simultaneously.
- Ability to solve problems, and creative thinking for finding talented individuals
- Positive, communicative, result-oriented
What we offer you:
We do believe that happy people work better so we grow our team in a friendly atmosphere, care about life and work balance, give opportunities to learn new skills. That’s why we provide:
- Flexible working hours, office+remote.
- 20 paid vacation days, 15 paid sick leave days, days off on public holidays.
- Paid training time and adaptation.
- Salary twice a month, we cover taxes for Ukrainian FOPs.
- An individual approach and help from management at any stage of work.
- Fulltime, long-term employment and opportunity to become a Lead Recruiter/Head of Recruiting Department.
- Opportunity to start your own “pet project”.
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.