Teknika is a fast-growing American development agency (25+ devs and designers) that gives many opportunities for colleagues to develop themselves and grow in their job position. We have offices in the US and in Kyiv.
Our founders value clear and fair management and know that people work best when they enjoy their work and are inspired by their projects. This is the culture we want you to help grow!
Some points about Teknika
- Fast-growing American IT company: we hired 12 people during the last 3 months!
- Team in 8 countries.
- CEO, COO, CTO, PM, Account Manager — Americans.
- HR Director — Ukrainian.
We are looking for an experienced IT Recruiter who is passionate about finding the right candidates and will work closely with our Management Team and HR Team.
- Search for and fill IT positions primarily with Ukrainian or other CIS candidates.
- Maintain applicant and job posting data in recruiting software
- Participate in job description writing.
- Post, control, and monitor job ads on multiple job platforms.
- Manage onboarding process for candidates (scheduling interviews, participating in interviews, corresponding with candidates)
- Conduct 1st interview to introduce the company to the candidate.
- Using LinkedIn, job posting sites, personal networking, and other creative methods for sourcing candidates.
- 3+ years of full-time recruiting experience
- English B2 or higher
- Advanced to fluent in Russian/Ukrainian
- Proven experience successfully recruiting for and filling IT positions: developers, designers, PMs, etc.
- Positive and inspiring attitude — can present and describe company well to new candidates to increase their interest.
- Good time-management skills, able to handle 3+ open positions simultaneously.
- Ability to solve problems, and creative thinking for finding talented individuals.
- Positive, communicative, result-oriented
Nice to Have:
- Other IT or business-related experience and versatility to contribute in other ways if the company is in a slow recruiting period.
- Interested in being a part of a growing company and contributing and helping to build new processes and healthy company culture.
- An individual approach to employees — we want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship.
- Full-time, long-term employment and career growth opportunities.
- American management and Ukrainian HR.
- Help from management at any stage of work.
- Opportunity to start your own project.
- A friendly team, team-buildings and group English lessons.
- Modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil.
- Flexible working and schedule arrangements (either hybrid model (office + remote) or fully remote).
- Paid training time.
- Taxes compensation (For Ukrainian FOPs).
- 20 paid vacation days, 15 paid sick leave days, days off on public holidays.
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.