- Application written in English
- What is the city you live in?
What you’ll do:
The Senior Automated QA Engineer will be part of a team of Backend/frontend developers and will assist the team with the creation and execution of test plans and test strategies. This will be accomplished by creating automated Unit, Integration, and UI Tests for new and existing code across multiple projects and Tech stacks while also collaborating with other experienced and diverse software engineers and designers. In addition, you’ll:
- Work closely with a multi-disciplinary team including developers, designers and project managers
- Work with clients and the team to understand their projects testing needs and turn them into technical reality
- Be self-motivated and work within a development team implementing automation tests for features for the Enverus Data lake and its associated services.
- Define, implement, and automate the testing of APIs and UIs for solutions to customer problems
- Become part of a multi-disciplinary, collaborative team that is passionate about shipping great products.
- Write clear, maintainable tests for the front-end, back-end, and everything in between.
- Be autonomous. You take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every detail, every step of the way.
- You will assess and improve our existing automation capabilities into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Adopt automation testing process, best practices, procedures, and guidelines for the organization.
- Provide guidance to other team members who are learning automation technologies.
- Understand application architecture than design and implement test automation strategies to increase software test coverage, software quality and agile team velocity.
- Provide realistic and accurate time estimates for assigned work as requested.
- Develop, document and revise automation test procedures and quality standards.
- Closely monitor industry trends and progress in the application and mobile automation tool space, develops proof of concepts as needed to validate the potential impact to our test delivery process.
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team.
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with Writing Test Cases based on Acceptance Criteria
- Experience working with English speaking clients and teams
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Solid understanding of how to manufacture and manage test data in a development environment.
- Experience with data modelling tools and techniques.
- Experience writing and working with complex SQL queries.
- Experience writing and working with PL/SQL queries and testing SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Experience with Reporting tools.
- Demonstrated initiative to research and learn new automation tools as needed.
- Ability to ship multiple releases over the years, and you understand what it takes to build robust automation scripts that are able to be run every build.
- Familiar with multiple test methodologies and frameworks.
- Understanding of what makes sense to automate and what doesn’t.
- A great communicator, and the ability to help people understand what’s necessary to deliver quality products.
- Passionate about testing software, and the drive to push us to improve our processes, skills, and tools to help deliver the highest quality products possible.
- Lead design and implementation of test automation and best practices to improve consistency and efficiencies in the testing of product or service components across the broader team.
- Experienced with CI/CD tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, DevOps.
- Deliver a product that is centred around a great customer experience
- Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Participate in code reviews and training
- Collaborate with others in a remote environment
- Effective communication skills in English
- An individual approach to employees — we want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship
- Fulltime, long-term employment
- American management, international clients
- Be a part of building and growing company culture
- Help from management and HR at any stage of work
- Out quarterly meetings with management and HR
- A fun and collaborative team of 23+ IT professionals
- Flexible working and schedule arrangements in the hybrid model (office or remote);
- Paid training time for full-time employees
- Paid sick 15 days and vacation 20 business days
We will be building software that provides a variety of on-site and off-site vehicle services such as tire/wheel replacement, tire/wheel storage, tire sales, tire renting, wheel balancing, wheel cleaning, etc. The goal of this project is to create software and integrations that streamline and automate many of the core business processes and increase the quality and value to the customer.
This will be accomplished with the development of four Project Components of their software infrastructure (collectively, the “Platform”):
- A customer-facing website
- An employee facing website
- A cloud-based backend API
- Cloud-based integrations
When deployed, the Platform’s user-friendly interface and intelligent use of integrations will deliver an amazing experience to the customers and Company’s staff. The Platform will be able to scale and have feature sets added in the future as Company needs to grow.
Teknika is a developer and engineering company with offices in Panama City, Florida and Kyiv, Ukraine. We are partnered with a technology angel investing firm in the U.S. and support the dozens of businesses and startups in the firm’s investment portfolio.
What makes Teknika unique is the variety of projects we support. This keeps work interesting and creates opportunities to develop professionally across multiple disciplines and tech stacks if desired.