• Application in English
• Include a resume
• Solid understanding of REST API design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x (C#)
• Strong understanding of relational database design
• Be able to model databases and develop tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, and other database objects
• Experience with Relational Databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL and Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB or Cassandra
• Solid understanding and extensive experience with Git version control tool
• Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
• Ability to do basic project related communication in English
• Experience with building ETL processes
• TDD/BDD experience
• Experience with microservices
• Experience building scalable systems with cloud infrastructures
• An individual approach to employees — We want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship.
• Fulltime, long-term employment
• American management, international clients
• A friendly team
• Modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil (remote work is ok, but office is available if you like)
• Flexible work hours
• Paid training time
• Paid sick and vacation
• Taxes covered by company
• Compensation is negotiable, based on experience
• Work with development team utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Hold regular sprint planning and Demo meetings with the client.
• Design modular highly maintainable code following good style guides and sound design principles while producing applications.
You will help Teknika architect extensive backend solutions to some of the most interesting and challenging technical problems on the planet. You job will be to create efficient well-structured databases and stored procedures to deliver high performance scalable software solutions to our clients. Interesting products that we have delivered include extensive calendar software, robust routing software, inventory management systems, and the list goes on.