• Application in English
• Include a resume
• Experience developing Mobile Applications (Android and iOS)
• Experience with React Native
• Experience with git
• Experience with Agile Methodologies
• Experience JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
• Experience with Building Restful Web API’s
• Intermediate English ability
• Experience developing React Applications
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with Common React Design Paradigms: Stateless Components, Controlled Components, • Conditional Rendering, Render Props, React Hooks, Data Binding, Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Design, etc.
• Passionate about mobile/web technologies and coding the *right* way
• Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
• Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
• Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
• Participate in code reviews and trainings
• Collaborate with others in a remote environment
• An individual approach to employees — We want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship.
• Fulltime, long-term employment
• American management, international clients
• A friendly team
• Modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil (remote work is ok, but office is available if you like)
• Flexible work hours
• Paid training time
• Paid sick and vacation
• Taxes covered by company
• Compensation is negotiable, based on experience
• Design modular highly maintainable code following good style guides and sound design principles while producing mobile applications.
• Design code based on provided mockups.
• Work with an English-speaking Development team utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Hold regular sprint planning and Demo meetings with the client and project manager.
The current project is an iOS and Android application that focuses on assisting people with getting jobs using a new initiative approach for applying for jobs. Very cool project, with more details available after NDA. This project will consist of a backend Api to help deliver the app experience and a frontend that will be based on mockups.