We’re looking for a DevOps engineer that is an expert in Docker and containerization technologies.
• Knowledge about container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
• Knowledge of logging/monitoring tools
• Experience with Open Source technologies
• Experience with one or more of the following — Kubernetes, OKD, OpenShift, Rancher, Helm
• Experience with Azure and the microsoft eco-system
• Extensive Linux experience
• DevOps knowledge and surrounding techniques such as CI/CD
• Experience with PowerShell and basic scripting knowledge
• Able to communicate in English (written and spoken) with English speaking PM
• Experience with git
• Experience with Agile Methodologies
• Experience with C#
• Experience with SQL Databases
• Intermediate B1+ English language ability
• Passionate about cutting edge technologies and coding the *right* way
• Desire to deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
• Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
• Participate in code reviews and trainings
• Collaborate with others in a remote environment
• An individual approach to employees — We want to understand what makes you happy and productive.
• Long-term employment
• American management, international clients
• A friendly team
• Option to work in modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil
• Flexible work hours and schedule
Compensation is negotiable, based on experience
• Building and improving our application CI/CD pipelines and keeping themselves and their team up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
• Design architecture and define roadmap
• Building, scaling, and monitoring various complex applications
• Making our container orchestration cluster highly available
• Work with an English-speaking Development team utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Hold regular sprint planning and Demo meetings with the client.
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes.
• Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
• Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
We service a variety of clients and projects. Keeps work interesting!
About Teknika Corp.
Teknika is a development agency with offices in the U.S. and Kyiv. We support a variety of customers and projects.
We value clear and fair management and know that people work best when they enjoy their work and are inspired by their projects. This is the culture we strive for!
As a fast growing company, there are many opportunities to make a difference and grow your job position!