• 1.5+ years experience with WordPress and web development
• Intermediate English or higher
• Experience in Responsive, Cross-Browser Frontend creation
• Understand basic SEO and page speed optimization methods
• Ability to make responsive pages that pixel-perfect match mockups.
• Good documentation practices
• Confident knowledge of debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
• A well-functioning laptop with high-speed Internet connection
• Experience with Git
• Experience with WordPress
• Experience with WordPress plugins such as: Code Snippets, Toolset Types (custom post types), etc.
• American management and international clients
• Variety of projects
• Modern office close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil. You’ll have your own works station with external monitors, keyboard, and mouse.
• Three days per week in the office and 2 days remote
• Flexible work hours.
• Work with native English speakers
• 2 hrs of paid training time per week
• An individual approach to employees — We want to understand your unique interests and dreams and have a long-term, win-win working relationship.
We have web projects ranging from landing pages to large web applications.
Responsibilities will include building websites based off of mockups provided by our UI/UX designers. As well as migrating/deploying sites and troubleshooting bugs. We generally use WordPress for our projects, but it is not a requirement for all projects.
We develop multiple types of software, applications, and websites. So there are possibilities for growth and advancement if you wish.
Your first projects will probably be:
• A 3 page landing page with basic checkout functionality for a startup that makes an innovative guitar pedal
• Refresh/redesigns of several existing websites based off of mockups
• Modifications to an extensive WordPress based social media site.