Application should be written in English
• Able to build front ends match mockups
• Intermediate written and spoken English skill or higher
• Experience in responsive and cross-browser development
• Experience with git
• Portfolio and link to github
• A well-functioning laptop with high-speed Internet connection
• Experience working with restful api’s
• Experience in agile-scrum work environment
• Experience with test driven development
• Advanced English ability
• Competitive rates
• Ability to work on variety of different project types
• Remote work or office in Kyiv
• A truly flexible schedule
• Lack of bureaucracy
• American management, international clients
• Opportunities for professional growth and development
• Efficient and fair management. Clear tasks assigned and managed using Jira. Clear and respectful communication.
• Teknika has a modern, private office in iZone coworking space located close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil. (Kyiv, Ukraine)
• Free English lessons with Professional English Teacher, plus daily interaction with American Native English speaking management.
• Work with an English speaking development team utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Hold regular sprint planning and Demo meetings with the client.
• Design modular highly maintainable code following good style guides while producing web applications.
• Design code based on provided mockups, user stories, and Acceptance criteria
• Participate in code reviews
This is a full time, long term position.
Our company has multiple projects that require a talented frontend developer. Two projects that you will likely work on to start:
1.We will be building software that provides a variety of on-site and off-site vehicle services such as tire/wheel replacement, tire/wheel storage, tire sales, tire renting, wheel balancing, wheel cleaning, etc. The goal of this project is to create an employee dashboard that streamlines and automates many of the business processes and increase the quality and value to the customer.
2. A site with look and functionality very similar to nomadlist.com but for a different subject. If building a site like nomadlist.com is interesting to you, then you will be a good fit for this position.
Teknika is a development and engineering company based in Kyiv. We are partnered with a technology investment firm in the U.S. and support the dozens of businesses and startups in the firm’s portfolio.
What makes Teknika unique is the variety of projects we support. This keeps work interesting and creates opportunities to develop professionally across multiple disciplines and tech stacks if desired.
Currently our workforce is entirely remote, but we are rapidly expanding and have plans to open a physical office in Kyiv in late 2020.