Application should be written in English
• Able to build front ends that pixel-perfect match mockups
• Intermediate written and spoken English skill or higher
• Experience in responsive and cross-browser development
• Experience with git
• Portfolio and link to github
• Good understanding of design paradigms like Material Design and Fluent Design
• A well-functioning laptop with high-speed Internet connection
• Experience working with restful api’s
• Experience with WordPress
• Progressive Web App (PWA) experience
• Experience in agile-scrum work environment
• Experience making UI/UX mockups and wireframes
• Experience with test driven development
• Advanced English ability
Teknika has a modern, private office in iZone coworking space located close to Tarasa Shevchenka metro in Podil. (Kyiv, Ukraine)
We offer a hybrid office/work from home schedule. We require 3 days a week in the office, but you are free to work from home/remote the other days.
You’ll have a spacious desk, comfortable chair, and external monitor. Our facility has free coffee/tea, lounge area, refrigerator and microwave, and an inexpensive and delicious cafeteria nearby. Also have outdoor seating areas and a ping pong table!
The owner and one of our devs are American so you will experience native English speaking as well as American management style.
We also offer free English lessons with a professional English teacher and paid time for training or opensource development work.
• Able to work independently and develop clean and well documented code
• Participate in agile/scrum meetings and interact with English speaking clients
• Coordinate your work with designers, backend devs, and PM
• Be reliable and on time for work and meetings
• Participate in code reviews
We have several different projects, so work never gets boring. Here are some our current projects.
1. We are developing a platform for searching for and comparing startup companies and connecting investors with startup founders. The function and style will be similar to nomadlist.com. We’re really excited about this one!
2. We have several web applications that need frontend interfaces and administrative dashboards.
3. Many of our customers would like improvements to their product/company websites.