1. Application should be written in English
2. Say what city you live in
• Experience with git
• Experience with Agile Methodologies
• Experience with Restful Api’s
• Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases
• Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
• Experience working with English speaking clients and teams
• Experience with ASP.net and/or .net WebApi 2.0
• Experience with Xamarin or Xamarin Forms
• Experience with Common Microsoft Design Paradigms: MVVM, Data Binding, Commands, Messages, Xaml, Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Design
• Competitive rates
• Ability to work on variety of different project types
• Remote work or Co-working in Kyiv
• A truly flexible schedule
• Lack of bureaucracy
• American management, international clients
• Opportunities for professional growth and development
• Efficient and fair management. Clear tasks assigned and managed using Jira. Clear and respectful communication.
• Work with an English speaking development team utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Hold regular sprint planning and Demo meetings with the client.
• Design modular highly maintainable code following good style guides while producing cross-platform mobile applications.
• Design code based on provided mockups, user stories, and Acceptance criteria
Our company works on multiple projects and we are hoping to develop a long-term contractor relationship with a talented developer.
The current project is a desktop-based application that will later grow into other platforms including Mac, iOS, and Android. The current application is an ASP.net Project and most work in the beginning will be related to ASP.net. However, there are plans to later expand this to a different tech stack, probably Xamarin.
Teknika is a development and engineering company based in Kyiv. We are partnered with a technology investment firm in the U.S. and support the dozens of businesses and startups in the firm’s portfolio.
What makes Teknika unique is the variety of projects we support. This keeps work interesting and creates opportunities to develop professionally across multiple disciplines and tech stacks if desired.
Currently our workforce is entirely remote, but we are rapidly expanding and have plans to open a physical office in Kyiv in late 2020.