1. Written in English
2. Say what city you live in
• Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
• Experience with git
• Experience with Agile Methodologies
• Experience with C#
• Experience JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
• Effective communication skills in English and ability to work with English speaking team members and clients
• Experience with Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
• Experience with Common Microsoft Design Paradigms: MVVM, Data Binding, Commands, Messages, Xaml, • Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Design
• Access to an OSX Install
• Competitive Salary
• Ability to work on variety of different project types
• Full-time remote work (not freelance, not working part-time)
• A truly flexible schedule
• Lack of bureaucracy
• American management, international clients
• Opportunities for professional growth and development
• Efficient and fair management. Clear tasks assigned and managed using Trello or Jira. Clear and respectful communication.
• Work with an English speaking Development team utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Hold regular sprint planning and Demo meetings with the client.
• Design modular highly maintainable code following good style guides while producing Cross-platform mobile applications.
• Design code based on provided mockups
• Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the *right* way
• Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
• Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
• Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
• Participate in code reviews and trainings
• Collaborate with others in a remote environment
The first project you will be working on is a mobile application for iOS and Android for a music related hardware product. The app will be completely built in Xamarin Forms, using C# and is being architected by a Senior Software Developer.
Teknika is a Ukrainian/American company which specializes in outsource and outstaff for U.S. customers. We are currently forming a fully remote team in Kyiv, but have plans to open an office soon.