Unlocks the power of the ServiceNow platform to solve business challenges and build valuable solutions. Teiva Systems, a ServiceNow Premier Implementation and Technology Partner, has a mission to deliver excellent products and services on ServiceNow, to attract and grow the best talents, and to work in a supportive and diverse environment. We strive to help organizations maximize productivity, reduce risks, and accelerate time-to-value with the help of ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, ITBM, HR Management, and IoT Devise Management.
ServiceNow is the No. 1 PaaS in the world and the “gold standard” for the enterprise, on which you can build business applications for automation and business solutions (a single platform for all departments and processes). ServiceNow named a Leader in Gartner 2021 ITSM Magic Quadrant — ServiceNow Top Fortune 500 companies have long been customers of the ServiceNow platform. We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical success factors for us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, and Israel. Our locations are: Germany (main office), Switzerland, Lithuania, Canada, USA and we have teams all around the globe.
We are looking for a Director’s Assistant to join our Teiva Systems Team!
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL STAND FOR
- Cooperation closely with the Chief Executive Officer to solve problems and participate in significant changes in way of progress;
- Hold all the updates on the work from CEO in order to share them in calls/e-mails with other parties of Teiva System;
- Gathering operational tasks related to the routine of the Chief Executive Officer;
- Preside agreements/contracts, and smart constructing of them for business needs;
- Personal requests: organize by requests events, book places, etc;
- Discover all e-mails and carry on it, notify the manager regarding updates (access to all work e-mails);
- Manage the CEO’s calendar (diary, scheduling meetings, and providing reminders) handling critical appointments with teammates of Teiva Systems and internal/external clients.
THAT’S YOUR SKILLS
- Proven experience in the Software industry of 2+ years;
- Hands-on experience with agreements/contracts for company-level needs;
- Demonstrate pro-active, motivational, and presentation skills for yourself and the company;
- Great time-management skills, a mandatory individual who always controls different types of tasks;
- Build trust and transparent relationships with all teammates in Teiva Systems;
- Strong communicator with C-level managers and empathetic approach to people;
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills in English (B2/C2).
WE OFFER TO YOU
- Teiva Systems is a Premier Partner of ServiceNow and a fast-growing international company, you can be a part of a fast-growing company with high-level expertise;
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great;
- Your opinion, vision, and input will be valued and make a measurable difference;
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values;
- Fun to work in and a great environment of professionals;
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth;
- This exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities in ServiceNow;
- Competitive salary for your level of professionalism with annual reviews;
- Opportunity to work with world leaders.
- A completely remote type of job.