* Strong experience with Kotlin
* Experienced in architecting full application components for different, de-coupled layers
* Leading and Managerial skills
* Accountable for their own workload and takes ownership
* Performing strong code reviews.
* Experienced with CI/CD tools and using them in the normal release process
* Up-to-date with latest android libraries and components (Architecture components, Room, Lifecycle,.... )
* Strong understanding of dependency injection
* Project Management Skills
* Multi-tasking and prioritization
* Ability to work independently
* A superior communicator in English, and motivator for the whole team.
* Start-up experience, building applications from scratch
* Exposure to analytics and attribution tools (such as Google Analytics, Adjust,....)
* Kotlin Coroutines
* Performance and algorithms complexity awareness.
* App monitoring and profiling mechanisms.
* Organized in source code and branches management
As Techxponential, we are part of an ecosystem where we believe the following founding principles:
* Technology is eating the world
* The pace of change and the impact of this change on companies, society and human-being has never been strong before
* The old way of doing business, shaping the organizations, coordinating people to build products/companies needs to change
* The old way of
— long planning cycles
— planning based on the scarcity of the resources
— linear thinking
needs to shift to
— experimentation and data-driven
— “fail fast, reflect on failure and progress fast”
— abundance based
— exponential thinking
* Whoever would agree on these principles should also shift the mindset and bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the table
* We would like to build effective autonomous teams who would like to disrupt their comfort zones to unleash exponential thinking
* We would like these teams to build meaningful relationships with their teammates and their clients based on a common purpose, radical transparency, and truthfulness, idea meritocratic way of taking decisions and continuously motivated learning and progressing in their life and career goals
At Techxponential, we co-build & co-scale products and ventures for ourselves and our clients by disrupting their comfort zones to unleash the exponential thinking, following Lean Principles and most upto date and exponential technologies
Our target client segment includes Local & Multinational corporations, family businesses, Startups, and VCs who believe in exponential methodologies.
We serve our clients mainly on Technology, Product, Data and Marketing domain together with our ecosystem partners.
You will be leading the team;
* who delivers high-end quality products
* who are “The Gang of Geeks” that love free software, are not only consuming it but also giving back to the community by sharing their knowledge in blog posts, events, and GitHub
* who keep themselves up-to-date on cutting-edge technologies
* who keeps the balance between tech needs and business needs
* who keeps the code simple, make it easy to maintain by others
* who are result oriented to get the things done by “first do it, then do it right, then do it better” principle
* who is hands-on and take ownership over the new Android app, should not hesitate to get his hands dirty, * working closely with other team members especially when it comes to debugging and solving issues while maintaining an agile development cycle
Leading the rewrite of an existing travel app with Kotlin