TechTellent is looking for a skilled Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team.
We are a fast-growing global IT & Tech company based in Cyprus that values its people and provides a positive work environment. We recruit and retain top IT talent, providing opportunities for growth and advancement to deliver world-class solutions to clients worldwide.
What are we building?
Single-sourced, multi-branded, highly customizable and configurable, performant, and SEO-optimized entertainment B2C platform, using best CI/CD and DevOps practices.
Join the Front-End team which is building a flexible user-facing Portal with games integration, as well as Headless CMS for Platform Operation. Participate in architectural decision-making and build the platform together with a team of trusted professionals. Be the key who will drive development in the most best-practical way to create the most enjoyable product for customers and witness the rise of the top industry-leading entertainment platform ;)
- Create rich and complex SSG (Static site generation) solution (Portal website with games integration, Headless CMS).
- Full development cycle (from accepting business requirements — to delivering changes to production, monitoring, and performance tuning, including all the fun stuff of CI/CD like unit-testing, code review, and feature toggling).
- Take full responsibility and drive optimization/refactoring projects targeting branding and scaling, performance, quality, development speed improvements for aforementioned project.
- Closely communicate with team, and other colleagues, provide the best solutions, and influence to the product.
- Work experience with commercial projects over 4-5 years (specially high-loaded ones).
- Experience in front-end development targeting mobile and desktop browsers on different devices.
- React/Next.js/Apollo/Material UI/Jest ecosystem knowledge and experience.
- Functional and Reactive programming experience.
- Experience in code performance analysis.
- Experience in SEO and performance optimization.
- Proven experience in tests creation and other CI/CD practices.
- Experience in code review, refactoring, team mentoring, cross-team communication skills.
- GitLab, JIRA, Confluence.
Nice to have
- Experience in applying multi-branding concepts for a single cross-platform product.
- Experience in Node.js, Strapi, Apollo Federation/Apollo Studio, MobX, Protobuf, Immutable, Lodash, Storybook, CSS-in-JS, Webdriver.io, Rushjs, or similar monorepo solutions.
- Experience in trunkbaseddevelopment.com
- Experience with Jamstack.
- Experience with Nginx, Docker.
- Experience in Webpack, pnpm.
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing skills.
- Сommunication skills.
- Ability to maintain written communication in English.
- Be ready to take responsibility for your technical decisions.
- People-driven team
- Variety of technologies
- Developing innovative software products
- Clients worldwide
- International team of talented people
- Possibility to deliver services from any location
- Interesting tasks and projects
- Balance between routine and developmental tasks
- Compensative English lessons