1. Computer Science degree or 3 years of equivalent experience
2. Strong knowledge in HTML, HTTP, XML
3. Experience in Java
4. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes;
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
6. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
7. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
8. Strong understanding of client-server model;
1. Experience in iOS development is plus;
2. Knowledge of PHP is plus;
3. Remote experience is a plus;
4. Excellent communication skills;
5. Ability to work in EST time zone (at least few days or partially every day).
1. Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent;
2. Flexible schedule and working hours;
3. Work from ANYWHERE around the world.
4. Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best;
5. Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again;
6. And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
1. Develop mobile applications;
2. Help us architect and build innovative systems;
3. Work on leading-edge technologies in a large scale, distributed environment;
4. Collaborate with engineers and product managers on enabling innovation with a big impact on the business;
5. Solve ambiguous problems (that other junior programmer created).
Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world — our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).