The perfect candidate will thrive on technology and have experience administrating and supporting systems. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
1. Basic knowledge of various browser and mobile platforms
2. Technical support experience
4. Basic knowledge of UNIX commands (for search, and other command line features)
5. Hands-on experience with MySQL database, administration/configuration/performance optimization/replication/mirroring
6. Practical knowledge of Active Directory
7. Higher education (IT)
8. Technical experience with operating systems (Windows, OSX, and Linux)
9. Understanding Network Basics: VPN, Firewalls, Routing and Switching
10. Redmine and PBX administration
11. Ability to work with EST time-zone
12. Intermediate English and higher
Required personal qualities:
— You must be accurate, responsive, analytical
— Excellent organization skills — You must be able to prioritize work based on current business requirements
— Analysis and logical problem-solving skills
— Advanced knowledge of the Application functionality
— A passion for software
— A desire to learn, master and teach
— Awesome sense of humor
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
1. Flexible schedule and working hours
2. Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
1. Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
2. Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
3. And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
If as a kid you were playing with computers and routers while everyone was hanging out, this job should be right up your alley.
1. Maintain the team’s effectiveness and efficiency by ensuring technical capabilities, providing support on technical questions, investigating issues and eliminating problems
2. Design and build systems for large distributed web applications
3. Test bugs and system upgrades
4. Communicate upgrades, releases, and enhancements to users
5. Work with video-streaming issues: pixels, sound off, video off and etc
6. Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards
7. Provide knowledge and training on products to internal team
8. Manage internal IT infrastructure
9. Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating previous build outs; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!