1. Computer Science degree or equivalent experience;
2. 3+ years experience with JS on the front-end;
4. Experience with APIs, web browsers and video players;
5. Knowledge of:
— at least one JS front-end framework (e.g. Backbone)
— at least one HTML/CSS framework (e.g. Bootstrap)
— web development related fundamentals (HTTP protocol, Browser env, asynchronous processing, DOM etc.).
Ability to work in EST time zone (at least few days or partially every day).
Benefits are awaiting you:
1. Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
2. Flexible schedule and working hours
3. Work from ANYWHERE around the world
4. Unlimited opportunities for self-realization
5. Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
6. Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again
7. And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
1. Front-end development
2. Draw up detailed website specifications
3. Design sample page layouts including text size and colors
4. Implement design into HTML and CSS
5. Establish and maintain design guidelines
6. Update websites.
Our technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world — our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).