Techmates Group is looking for UI / UX Designer to join our innovative team!
You should have expertise in listed technologies:
• 5+ years of UI/UX work experience, including experience in B2B projects
• Experience reviewing a project’s functional specifications, generating UI workflows and wireframes with associated UX and information architecture considerations
• Experience designing complex web and mobile applications
• Experience creating systems of design, and creating design patterns to enable consistency across an application
• Deep understanding of gestalt visual design principles (typography, composition, layout, etc.) and fundamental usability heuristics (Nielsen 10)
• Knowledge of fundamental accessibility principles and passion for ensuring all work is truly accessible
• Experience using prototyping and wireframing tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle or others
• Creative and highly motivated
• Capable of working independently, comfortable working with remote teams
• Experience balancing client feedback and needs with UI & UX best practices
• Upper intermediate English level
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
• Icon and font design experience
• UI development basic understanding
What makes us special:
We do love what we do!
That is why the World top talents are working with us!
We have really challenging and cutting-edge projects:)
Freedom and flexibility:
• Remote work — so you may work from anywhere and whenever!
• We do not have a specific limit on the number of vacation and sick days at TMG, we trust our people:)
Friendly and supportive atmosphere is guaranteed:)
What you will be doing:
Work with business analysts and tech leads to create wireframes, prototypes and final designs for web applications.
Who we are:
TMG is a technology & ecommerce focused business. We take pride in delivering great products and creating partnerships with our clients and we’re a place where the technologists drive the work and flow. We’re a tight-knit group with a great culture (lots of flexibility & lots of great perks!).
Developmentally driven design in a flexible environment!