We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Swedish Startup.
Last year the company released their first version of their own developed Digital Experience Platform (DEX) on a modern tech stack with microservices.
- 2+ years in Business Analysis in software development projects
- Experience in using management tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing business and technical documentation
- Excellent understanding of software development processes and roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner
- Attentiveness to details and ability to see a big picture
- Great self-management skills
- Leadership skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English (B2+)
- Gather and analyze the business, user and solution requirements
- Conduct benchmarking (competitive analysis, market research)
- Conduct user research (user personas, user journey, user testing)
- Create a process and use cases diagrams
- Create low fidelity prototypes to validate the idea
- Develop and organize product backlog
- Set up a knowledge base and organize knowledge sharing with the team
- Play the role of a proxy product owner/project coordinator role when necessary
- Share vision and priorities with the team
The global startup based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our client is a software product company based in Stockholm, Sweden, with the vision of simplifying how online affiliate marketers work with and manage their digital assets.
The company is driven by cutting-edge technologies with large in-house expertise in modern web development, SEO, Conversion, and online affiliate business.
A platform creates websites and manages them through its custom build CMS (around 200 static websites through the platform).
This is a growing startup.
Client’s side — 1 Front-end developer, 1 Back-end developer, Senior SEO specialist, 1 Front-end developer, DevOps. Lviv team — 1 Solution Architect, 3 Front-end developers, 1 PM and 2 Back-end developers
Node.JS, SQL, AWS
Full-time work in Lviv office or full remote
- 1-st stage — interview with our Recruiter and BA
- 2-nd stage — client cultural interview
- Work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office)
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves, additional days-off, relocation bonus
- Wellness: Medical insurance/ sport compensation/ health check-up+flu vaccination at your choice
- Education: regular tech-talks, educational courses, paid certifications, English classes
- Fun: own football team, budget for team-lunches, branded gifts
- One of the best IT employers in Lviv based on DOU rating