We’re looking for a confident and experienced manager who can launch and drive a new direction at our company — Low-code/no-code department.
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience with any kind of CRM/BPM tools (administration)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Initiative and proactive
- Entrepreneur mindset
WILL BE A PLUS
- Pre-sales experience
- Technical background
- Research the growing low-code/no-code market (technologies, tools, needs, use cases) and identify trends
- Collaborate with sales to sell low code/no-code solutions for new and existing clients
- Understand the needs and develop the low code/no-code solutions for the clients
- Drive the low code/no code department and grow employees expertise
- Set and manage KPIs for low code/no code department
- Manage the low code/no code projects and client expectations
Low-code is a software development approach that requires little to no coding in order to build applications and processes. A low-code development platform uses visual interfaces with simple logic and drag-and-drop features instead of extensive coding languages.
These platforms have become increasingly popular as a fast and easy alternative to traditional software development.
With the help of such platforms, companies save time and resources in conditions of a lack of experienced engineers in the market.
Low-code/no-code platforms work at the intersection of business and IT. A big benefit is that they can be used not only by IT professionals but also by users without deep technical knowledge. It allows minimal time and resources.
Within the next two years, Gartner predicts, more than half of medium to large enterprises will have adopted low-code application platforms.
- Call with Recruiter
- Test Task
- Opportunity to work with established businesses and startups of Silicon Valley and London;
- Work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our office)
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, additional days-off, relocation bonus
- Wellness: Medical insurance/sports compensation/ health check-up+flu vaccination at your choice
- Education: regular tech talks, educational courses, paid certifications, English classes
- Fun: own football team, budget for team-lunches, branded gifts
- One of the best IT employers in Lviv based on DOU rating