We are looking for a skilled and responsible Project Manager with 2+ years of commercial experience to join our biggest web project.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English, both written and oral;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Leadership skills;
- Positive attitude and the ability to integrate and be an active part of the team;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and adapt to the dynamic environment."
- Manage project of 25 people divided into 3 sub-teams;
- Leverage additional resources, like Solution Architecture Group, UI/UX department to achieve project goals;
- Be able to grow team according to the project needs;
- Control the team retention;
- Lead and facilitate meetings( ex.: retrospectives, sprint plannings, daily standups );
- Communicate with the client;
- Define and set the right priorities;
- Monitor project progress and be able to apply corrective measures;
- Identify risks, escalate issues and resolve them;
- Work with team members to facilitate their growth;
- Perform regular 1 on 1’s and PDP meetings;
- Create a positive and productive atmosphere in the team.
Our client is Software company from the UK.
Elements.cloud is a Process Mapping Software company from UK. Our solution helps you visualize your business processes, allowing you to identify necessary improvements to increase your organization’s efficiency. We build B2B and B2C solution for visualization of business processes.
Please read more about our Customer
Active phase of development
All development team is in Lviv (3 SCRUM teams): 9 Full-stack developers, 7 AQA Engineers, 1 Manual QA, 3 DevOps, 1 Salesforce developer. Client side: СTO, 1 Product owner, 1 Product manager.
Angular 9, Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js, AWS Lambda, Firebase, Redis
Full-time working day in our Lviv office (Heroiv UPA street), flexible hours
- Interview with the recruiter via the phone
- Interview with our PM and Delivery Manager
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves, additional days-off, relocation bonus;
- Wellness: Medical insurance/ sport compensation/ health check-up+flu vaccination at your choice;
- Education: regular tech-talks, educational courses, paid certifications, English classes;
- Fun: own football team, budget for team-lunches, branded gifts;
- One of the best IT employers in Lviv based on DOU rating.