WHO WE NEED
We are looking for a skilled and responsible Project Manager with 2+ years of commercial experience to join Swedish Startup operating in e-learning space.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Positive attitude and the ability to integrate and be an active part of the team;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Time management skill;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
WILL BE A PLUS
- Any Agile certification will be a plus;
- Organizing Agile workshops.
- Coordinate 2 projects;
- Participating and facilitating Scrum events;
- Communicate with the client;
- Define and set the right priorities;
- Check project progress;
- Identify risks, escalate issues and resolve them;
- Work with team members to facilitate their growth;
- Lead retrospective meetings, sprint planning, daily scrums and sprint reviews;
- Perform regular 1 on 1’s;
- Create a positive and productive atmosphere in the team.
Our client is a startup based in Sweden.
Taggis is a world unique cloud-based authoring platform, enabling companies and eLearning providers to create interactive virtual training environments using 360-degree panoramic images and stills. It can be accessed from mobile phone, tablet and computer and does not require any prior programming skills, making it easy to use for anyone. In 2020 they are willing to implement WebVR functionality.
Taggis has well-known customers such as Ryanair, Tui, Sas.
This is a growing startup.
Client side: CEO, Technical Co-founder. Lviv team: 1 Tech Support, 2 Full-stack developers, 1 PM, 1 Junior JS developer.
React, Node.js, NestJS, TypeScript, MySQL, AWS, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL.
Full-time working day in our Lviv office (Heroiv UPA street), flexible hours.
- Interview with the recruiter via the phone and Test Task
- Interview with our PM or Delivery Manager
- Client interview
- Paid vacations and sick-leaves, additional days-off, relocation bonus;
- Wellness: Medical insurance/ sport compensation/ health check-up+flu vaccination at your choice;
- Education: regular tech-talks, educational courses, paid certifications, English classes;
- Fun: own football team, budget for team-lunches, branded gifts;
- One of the best IT employers in Lviv based on DOU rating.