DashFight is an all-in-one fighting game hub that contains the most recent and complete information about four popular fighting disciplines: Street Fighter V, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Tekken 7, and Mortal Kombat 11.
Since 2020, DashFight helps fighters focus on upgrading their fighting skills, get fun, and useful information. We have created a unique infrastructure with pro-tips, VODs, character guides, tournament schedules, world rankings, and everything else desired by FGC to aid players on their path.
The mission of DashFight is to empower the fighting community, popularize fighting games, and offer their fans a unique experience
The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect in our work.
You will be the one HR specialist and you will have the opportunity to customize all the processes as you see it.
With us you will receive:
- Full support from heads of all departments;
- Hybrid type of work (mostly remote & time to time office, if it’s necessary);
- You will have the opportunity to choose for yourself which practices to use to achieve your goals.
- Performance review organizing/moderation;
- Work on policies/procedures/regulation/processes;
- Communication with teams on HR regulations/processes coordination;
- Employee adaptation support/onboardings/offboardings;
- Working closely with CEO, providing proactive and strategic consultation to the management team;
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Responsibility for a personal development program and training;
- Cooperating with department managers regarding HR strategy;
- Determination & Promotion of Company values and HR Brand.
- 2+ years of proven successful experience in the dynamically growing technological companies (preferably IT);
- Strong communications/negotiation skills and problem-solving approach (must);
- Strong awareness of the modern best practices of HR management (training, performance review, compensation, rewards and recognition and benefits);
- Proven experiences of writing/implementing policies/processes/regulations;
- Proven experience of launching HR project from scratch (values/culture/performance review etc);
- Strong knowledge of HR metrics/analytics;
- Goal oriented approach in work;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Experience with Bamboo will be a plus.
Social package includes:
- Office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities, and is within a 10-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station. Of course during the quarantine times it working from home;
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- No dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- Medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- Up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- Free English courses (with a native speaker);
- Corporate events (office CS:GO and Dota tournaments, Company birthday, Summer BBQ Party, New Year Party, Children’s Days);
- Life events (maternity/paternity leave, “Welcome Baby” Gift, wedding Time Off).
- You will have quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting new work and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.