We are Techery, we handcraft beautiful Web and Mobile applications. We are engaged in consulting and product development — helping customers turn ideas into complete solutions, and on top of that we build own projects.
Our projects vary from small, but extremely difficult from a technical point of view, such as crowdmics.com, to the social network with millions of users.
Now we are looking for talented and experienced Middle/Senior QA Manual Engineer.
Required technical skills
1. Understanding of design guidelines for iOS and Android
2. Strong understanding of testing methodologies and test design techniques
3. At least 2 year of mobile testing experience
4. Using proxy debugging tools : Charles, Fiddler
5. Experience in automation testing would be a plus
6. Intermediate English communication skills
1. Good analytical skills
2. Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
3. Strong communication and problem solving skills
1. Test case , checklist , test plan creation
2. Requirements analysis
3. Estimation of testing efforts
4. Perform functional, regression, sanity testing of mobile applications
5. Participating in daily meetings, plannings with customer
Good growth opportunities;
Occasion of business trips to the US;
Friendly and healthy environment;
Cool office space;
20 working days paid vacation;
Paid sick leave.