We are looking for DevOps Engineers for our international clients with Teams located in Kyiv or joining Remote!
- Help the best-known startups and global companies to develop, deploy, operate, and scale their applications on AWS and Azure Cloud.
- Help our clients build and create automation that enables them to save time and other Resources.
- Develop, test and deploy secure, reliable, highly available, and scalable infrastructure using infrastructure as code (Terraform, AWS cloudformation, Azure ARM template).
- Install, configure, maintain CI/CD pipelines with tools like: Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy scripts, Azure Devops, GitHub action and other.
- Provide Technical Expertise on all aspects of K8S and docker related technologies.
- Managed monitoring systems using CloudWatch, Prometheus, DataDog and others.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in multiple environments.
- Work with modern technical stack (including AWS, K8S, Kafka, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ and many more) and innovate by introducing new technologies and frameworks.
- Working on a wide variety of Cloud projects (designing, building, migration, containerization, cloud modernization).
- Work closely with R&D teams in the Agile environment on a daily basis as part of feature teams.
- At least 3–4 years of deep technical knowledge in DevOps roles, on AWS or Azure cloud.
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, and troubleshooting large scale complex systems.
- Passion to learn new things every day and work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Deep Knowledge in AWS or Azure services. AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, ELB,
- VPC, EKS, MSK, WAF, EBS, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, CloudWatch. Azure services such as VM"s, Blob, Azure LB, Application gateway, VNET, AKS Azure Front Door and others.
- Proven experience within majority of following technologies: Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Helm, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus monitoring, Grafana, Kafka, MySQL, Couchbase, Redis, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch
- Deep Knowledge and Experience of Containerization Technologies, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience in MLOps is advantage.
- Able to express yourself clearly in English
- A varied and challenging job with plenty of room for initiative, independence, responsibility and flexible working hours.
- Experienced team from whom you can learn a lot.
- We support you with online courses, books and advanced training.
- A good compensation package.
- Dynamic and agile environment and culture.
- You will receive the latest technological equipment.
- The opportunity to work in a modern office in a prime location at Kyiv or Remote.