Our company is looking for a DevOps Engineer (GCP) to join a global industrial project. We are searching for a professional with the passion to drive the design, execution, and ongoing support of data services enabling large-scale data collection, near real-time and offline analytics, distributed search, using AI and ML for security, engineering, and business intelligence purposes. Our goal is to improve the product and development process through R&D, innovation, supply chain enhancement and social impact effort.
Our client is one of the biggest industrial companies focused on building materials. They are leaders in delivering product excellence, exceptional customer experiences and market innovation.
Stack of Technologies:
About the role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (GCP) to resolve user issues on the project and work full-time.
- support of systems and servers, routine maintenance;
- constant monitoring, optimization, troubleshooting;
- automation of common activities;
- CI/CD development and implementation;
- cooperation and communication with the dev team;
- maintaining environments on Cloud platforms;
- creating deployment pipelines.
- 1+ year of experience in DevOps Engineering;
- Proficiency in GCP and IT solutions — VM/Compute sizing, patching, vulnerability scanning, boot scripting (Operating systems specific shells, i.e. PowerShell, ssh);
- Experience with Terraform — modules, Terraform Enterprise, Consul;
- Experience with Sentinel — custom rules, configuration, cloud upgrades;
- Forseti — custom rules, configuration, cloud upgrades via terraform;
- Skills in Cloud Networking (specific to GCP) — routing, firewalls, shared vpc, Cloud VPN, load balancers;
- SSO,Oauth 2.0, OKTA SAML integration, Authorization models using GCP IAM;
- Service Accounts, KMS Management, Secret Manager, GCP Cloud Functions;
- Cloud Registry, Cloud Build;
- English — Intermediate or higher.
- Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
- Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
- Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
- Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
- Free English classes and The Business English Course;
- 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
- Legal and accounting support;
- Regular team events and activities;
- Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people. We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things. Now we are 150+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.