About the product: Our Product is an online fundraising platform with a social mission to help children participate in sports initiatives and make their dreams come true.
- Our programming languages include TypeScript and Clojure;
- Other technologies include NodeJS, TypeORM, Serverless Framework, Terraform, PostgreSQL;
- The project is mainly based on AWS serverless stack (Lambda functions, API Gateway, SNS/SQS) with microservice architecture and has multiple SPAs on front-end;
- CI/CD process with regular releases.
About the role: Our teams consist mostly of full-stack engineers. A Back-End Engineer should bring their expertise and high code standards to the server-side of the product, such as building a reliable microservices communication flow and adding error resilience for critical flows.
While there is no requirement to be an expert in all the technologies in our stack, it is important for us that engineers do not avoid unfamiliar territory and are willing to fill in gaps in their knowledge.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance;
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team, propose and implement solutions;
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and deliver new features;
- Bring impactful software products in collaboration with the skilled product and development teams;
- Take part in continuous improvement of all the parts of project and development processes.
- Have 3+ years of experience in software coding and development;
- Pay attention to code quality and continuous refactoring;
- Are proficient in English as we have intense communication with the product team;
- Have the ability and willingness to delve into unfamiliar technologies;
- Familiar with AWS, Clojure.
- Take care of strong opportunities for your professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
- Provide challenging tasks and a friendly experienced team;
- Maintain flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Produce direct communication with product stakeholders;
- Provide the ability to make an impact on product and company development;
- Give up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
- Provide discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
- Help you improve or maintain your English lever in our free English classes and The Business English Course;
- Give 23 business days leave, 10 sick days, and medical Covid support;
- Assist with legal and accounting support;
- Implement regular team events and activities;
- Give unforgettable emotions and gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a product-oriented software development company that sees its mission in bringing high standards to the technology industry.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals. Now we are 160+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.