Our company is looking for a talented professional to join our team as a Front-End Engineer (Angular).
Our Product is a Cloud FP&A Platform for Continuous Planning. This platform marries finance’s need for structured planning with the business’ need for dynamic planning, enabling organizations to elevate the financial conversation and make better decisions more quickly, confidently, and strategically.
This Product allows automating manual financial processes to save time, reduce errors, and move at the speed of business. Customers of the Product are the leading finance and accounting companies.
Stack of Technologies:
About the role
As a Front-End Engineer, you will fully rewrite an old Web application to the new techstack-based one on the last versions of Angular.
- Implementing complex business-oriented flows in the financial domain;
- Developing the app features using Web Components;
- Branding new web UI-part for existing successful enterprise application;
- Creating component-based system to gradually cover all functionality of existing UI
- Analyzing requirements, clarification, tasks decomposition, and time estimation;
- Developing new user-facing features;
- Visualizing data in the form of bars and charts using Angular components.
- 3+ years of experience in development;
- Experience in front-end development with Angular v2+, CSS;
- Using and specifying API with JSON objects confidently;
- Good knowledge of JIRA and Bitbucket;
- Intermediate level of English and higher;
- Knowledge of .Net will be a plus.
- Approachability and open-mindedness;
- Ability of teamwork;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Experience in effort estimates.
- Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
- Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
- Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
- Free English classes and The Business English Course;
- 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
- Legal and accounting support;
- Regular team events and activities;
- Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 150+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.