Our company is looking for an iOS Developer to join our Product full-time.
The Product is a leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. The system is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. LA, New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
About the role
With the team you will be working on an iOS application.
- Hands on software development on the Apple platform that drives multiple applications for some of the most popular global entertainment brands;
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying new applications as well as maintaining, integrating and improving existing applications;
- Working with the product team to understand and deliver on their requirements;
- Leading individual project priorities, deadlines and work;
- Participating in preparing business cases, requirement documents and product roadmaps for the Apple platform;
- Attending and participating in meetings and multi-disciplinary committees as required;
- Preparing architectural diagrams and technical specifications for the engineering team to deliver high quality, maintainable software;
- Representing coding standard methodologies through sharing your expertise, performing code reviews, and mentoring engineers.
- 3+ years experience developing Apple Applications;
- Experience programming in Objective-C or Swift;
- Experience using XCode;
- Experience following and implementing software design patterns;
- Ability to work with multiple scrum teams in an agile process;
- Experience with unit testing, test driven development, branching patterns and continuous integration / deployment;
- Being an advocate for high quality software and excellent user experiences;
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to facilitate conversations with business partners in project definition, business requirements definition and functional design sessions;
- Eye for quality and user experience;
- Translating business objectives into software requirements.
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with RxJava or other reactive frameworks;
- Experience developing for Apple TV;
- Experience working across multiple interdisciplinary teams;
- Experience working with a globally distributed team.
- Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
- Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
- Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
- Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
- Free English classes and The Business English Course;
- 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
- Legal and accounting support;
- Regular team events and activities;
- Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people. We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things. Now we are 140+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.