Our company is looking for talented candidates to join our team as a Trainee QA Automation. It’s full time training. In case you finish training successfully we can offer you the job in our projects.
Required skills and knowledge
Manual QA part:
- Knowledge of the theory and understanding of QA processes;
- Experience in test design and managing test documentation (test plan, test cases, checklists, and bug reports);
- Understanding of formal processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and approaches to software development (TDD / BDD, etc.);
- Practical experience in Software Testing or completed QA courses.
Automation QA part:
- Understanding of OOP principles;
- Basic knowledge of Java or C# programming language;
- Logical operators;
- Types of data;
- Signature of method;
- Loops (if, for, switch);
- Exceptions handling;
- Basic knowledge of Selenium WebDriver;
- Basic HTML / XML, CSS, the ability to write CSS and XPATH locators;
- VCS (Git);
- Main commands (commit, pull/push, merge/rebase);
- Branches, merge, merge conflict, stash, cherry-pick;
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Discipline and strong attention to details;
- The ability to work in a team.
- Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
- Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
- Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
- Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
- Free English classes and The Business English Course;
- 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
- Legal and accounting support;
- Regular team events and activities;
- Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people. We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things. Now we are 150+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.