• 2+ years of experience in SMM and Copywriting;
• Proficient user of LinkedIn;
• Impeccable writing and proofreading of niche articles;
• Strong intermediate level of English or higher.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 140+ high-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.
• Managing 10 linkedin pages;
• Writing short niche articles;
• Warming up the targeted audience through likes and comments;
• Finding and joining niche groups;
• If possible, being active in groups;
• Working closely on statistics and strategy with sales and lead generation departments.
Our company is looking for an Outbound SMM/Copywriter to join our Sales team to support the Linkedin pages of our Sales department and Top management. The promotion strategy on each of the pages can change every 2 weeks, it requires quick adaptation to a new strategy, writing small but very niche articles and preliminary warming up the targeted audience through likes and comments.