• 1+ year of experience in Engineering;
• Experience in working with ReactJS;
• Knowledge of frontend tools — NPM, Gulp, Webpack;
• Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2015;
• Skills in Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs, OAuth;
• English — Intermediate or higher;
• Good knowledge and practical use of agile software development methodologies preferably SCRUM.
• Discipline and strong attention to details;
• The ability to work in a team;
• Experience in effort estimates.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 100+ high-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.
•Designing and implementing front-end for web applications that work with Big Data;
•Participating in IoT projects — implementing the interface for the users` interaction with various devices;
•Working with other Application engineers and product managers on refining requirements.
About the role
As a Front-end Software Engineer you will work as a part of the R&D department having an opportunity to use all cutting-edge technologies, including ML, AI, IoT projects, working with world-class level experts.
Our company is looking for a Junior Front-end developer to join a global industrial project. You will work with one of the largest B2B companies in the world using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Our client is the biggest industrial company, focused on building materials. They are leaders in delivering product excellence, exceptional customer experiences and market innovation.
Stack of Technologies:
Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs, OAuth;
HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2018;