• 2+ years of experience in working with ReactJS;
• Skills in D3.js;
• Knowledge of frontend tools — NPM, Yarn, Webpack;
• Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2018;
• Skills in Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs, OAuth;
• English — Intermediate or higher;
• Good knowledge and practical use of agile software development methodologies preferably SCRUM.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
As a Middle React developer, you will visualize medical data for doctor’s analysis and implement new front-end modules of healthcare portal from scratch and execute high standards of security level in the product.
• Visualizalization of medical examinations results with interactive controls;
• Clinic portal front-end implementation;
• Integration with back-end side for authorization and operations with data;
• Implementation of responsive design for mobile and desktop devices.
We are looking for talented professionals to join our project to work full time as a Middle React developer on a Healthcare project.
Our Product is a web portal used by medical clinics and doctors. The portal is used to manage medical devices, enroll patients, display data from devices and generate reports.
Stack of Technologies:
NPM, Yarn, Webpack;
Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs, OAuth;
HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2018;
Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs.