• 2+ year of experience in development;
• Experience in working with ReactJS;
• Knowledge of frontend tools — NPM, Gulp, Webpack;
• Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2015;
• Skills in WebRTC;
• English — Intermediate or higher;
• Good knowledge and practical use of agile software development methodologies, preferably SCRUM;
• Experience and knowledge of AngularJS will be a plus.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
As a Middle Front-end developer, you will participate in creating video communications module, system design implementation, and work with WebRTC. Also you will:
• Design and implement new user-facing features in our product;
• Support existing application;
• Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale;
• Participation in migration from AngularJS to React;
• Work closely with the internal team including Product managers, Backend developers, QA, DevOps.
We are looking for talented professionals to join our project with microservice architecture and to work full time as a Middle Front-end developer.
Our Product is a unified end-to-end SaaS platform for marketing&sales managers that delivers content management, communication tools, and powerful buyer activity analytics to inform every stage of the sales process.
Chosen by industry-leading brands including Google, Amazon, Bloomberg, Yelp, and Verizon, our Product helps sales teams create truly exceptional customer experiences. We make every sales interaction count — whether it’s an online presentation during the Product web conference or through the Product email service.
Web conferencing is based on our own telephony and webcam service together with the screen-share and live-record microservices.
The system’s Email Pitch feature allows sharing sales content via personalized emails through the Product email agent or integrated Gmail/Office 365 plugins.
Our Platform also includes the massive data tracking of all aspects of the sales manager’s activities and customer engagement; integration with the industry gold standards CRM systems (MS Dynamics and Salesforce) and the list of other valuable connections (Gong, Slack, Office 365, Gmail, Google Drive, iCloud, DropBox, etc.).
We embrace transparent processes, which is why we follow Agile methodology and work in two-week sprints.
Stack of Technologies:
ReactJS, Redux, Redux-thunk;
NPM, Grant, Webpack;
HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2015;
Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs.