• Strong experience in building cloud native data engineering solutions using GCP or AWS platforms;
• 2+ years of development experience with BigData;
• Prior experience of building data ingestion pipelines of telemetry data in GCP/AWS including app monitoring, performance monitoring and network monitoring logs;
• Background in building data integration applications using Spark or mapReduce frameworks;
• Track record of producing software artifacts of exceptional quality by adhering to coding standards, design patterns and best practices;
• Strong background in SQL / BigQuery / PubSub;
• Experience with GCP products such as BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Data Fusion, GCS and GKE or corresponding technologies on AWS platform;
• High proficiency in working with Git, automated build and CI/CD pipelines;
• Knowledge in some terraform scripting (adding new datasets, buckets, IAM);
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting services;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
As a Data Engineer you will work with one of the largest B2B data sets in the world using the latest cutting edge technologies. You will have an opportunity to build data pipelines and analyze data structures. And connect sources to data lake and work with Geodata.
• Maintain and support existing ingestion pipelines;
• Optimize queries based on performance testing;
• Design and implement new ingestion pipelines that bring data from external data sources (HTTPS, SFTP) or internal data sources (JDBC, HTTP, MQQT);
• Work with Application engineers and product managers on refining data requirements;
• Implement and test fine grained access control setup (per dataset, per column).
Our company is looking for a Data Engineer to join a global industrial project, with the passion to drive the design, execution, and ongoing support of data services enabling large-scale data collection, near real-time and offline analytics, distributed search, using AI and ML for security, engineering, and business intelligence purposes.
Our client is the biggest industrial company, focused on building materials. They are leaders in delivering product excellence, exceptional customer experiences and market innovation.
Stack of Technologies:
Spark or mapReduce;
BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Data Fusion, GCS and GKE;