• 2+ years of experience in data science working in a production environment;
• Experience in Deep Learning and other Machine Learning techniques (e.g. regression, classification, topic modelling, time series, Neural Networks);
• Experience with GCP products such as BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Data Fusion, GCS and GKE or corresponding technologies on AWS platform;
• Skills in Google Cloud Vision API, Computer Vision;
• Strong background in SQL / BigQuery / PubSub;
• Background in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics;
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
As a Data Scientist you will work with one of the largest B2B data modules in the world using the latest cutting edge technologies. You will be part of a team to develop algorithms and create AI learning models to optimize manufacturing processes and analyze geodata.
• Exploit Machine Learning algorithms, techniques and best practices on the Customer data to build predictive models;
• Work with Computer Vision;
• Dive in the Customer domain to offer better solutions and modelling targets;
• Provide descent exploratory data analysis to tell the story behind the data;
• Visualization of data insights.
Our company is looking for a Data Scientist to join a global industrial project, with the passion to drive the design, execution, and ongoing support of data services enabling large-scale data collection, near real-time and offline analytics, distributed search, using AI and ML for security, engineering, and business intelligence purposes.
Our client is the biggest industrial company, focused on building materials. They are leaders in delivering product excellence, exceptional customer experiences and market innovation.
Stack of Technologies:
GCP: BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Data Fusion, GCS and GKE;
Machine Learning techniques;
Google Cloud Vision API, Computer Vision;
SQL / BigQuery / PubSub;
Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics.