• 2+ years of experience in data science working in a production environment;
• Experience in Deep Learning and other Machine Learning techniques (e.g. regression, classification, topic modeling, time series, Neural Networks);
• Experience with GCP products such as BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Data Fusion, GCS and GKE or corresponding technologies on AWS platform;
• Skills in Google Cloud Vision API, Computer Vision;
• Strong background in SQL / BigQuery / PubSub;
• Background in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics;
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
Discipline and strong attention to details;
The ability for teamwork;
The desire to learn and grow as a professional.
Challenging tasks & professional growth;
A friendly experienced team;
Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
Free English classes;
23 business days leave;
Fascinating corporate events;
Gifts for significant life events.
• Exploit Machine Learning algorithms, techniques and best practices on the Customer data to build predictive models;
• Dive in the Customer domain to offer better solutions and modelling targets;
• Provide descent exploratory data analysis to tell the story behind the data;
• Visualization of data insights.
Our company is looking for a Data Scientist to join a global industrial project. You will work with one of the largest B2B data sets in the world using the latest cutting edge technologies.