• 3+ years of experience in software coding and development;
• Attention to code quality and continuous refactoring;
• Proficiency in English as we have intense communication with the product team;
• Ability and willingness to delve into unfamiliar technologies;
• Bonus points for familiarity with NextJS, AWS, React Native.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and English Business Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 100+ high-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.
Our teams consist mostly of full-stack engineers. A Front-end Engineer should bring his expertise and high code standards to the client side of the product, such as multiple SPA, mobile app, and static sites.
While there is no requirement to be an expert in all the technologies in our stack, it is important for us that engineers do not avoid unfamiliar territory and are willing to fill in gaps in their knowledge.
• Implementing requirements, designs, and wireframes into inspiring user experiences;
• Building and maintaining high-performance, reusable and reliable code;
• Working closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and deliver new features;
• Bringing impactful software products in collaboration with the skilled product and development teams;
• Taking part in continuous improvement of all the parts of project and development processes.
We are looking for a Front-end Software Engineer with leadership skills in the US-based fast-growing company with well-built design & product development processes.
Our Product is the online fundraising platform with a social mission to help children participate in sports initiatives and make their dreams come true.
Stack of technologies:
Other technologies include React, React Native, NextJS, NodeJS, Jest, Webpack and PostgreSQL.
The project is mainly based on AWS stack and has multiple SPAs;
CI/CD process with regular releases.