• 4+ years of building Back-end;
• Strong knowledge of Nodejs;
• Good understanding of Design Patterns;
• Experience in building microservices;
• Experience with AWS stack;
• Experience in serverless development;
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Experience with Clojure/Java;
• Striving for better quality.
Challenging tasks & professional growth;
A friendly experienced team;
Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
Free English classes;
23 business days paid leave;
Gifts for significant life events.
The US-based fast-growing company, with well-designed product design & product development, established UX processes and Front-End team looking for Senior Back-End engineer.