• DevOps experience supporting medium/large global AWS environments (3+ years);
• Practical experience and deep knowledge of AWS services including EC2, EBS, ALB/ELB, S3, CloudFormation, CDK, ECS/EKS, Lambda, API Gateways;
• Ability to provide architecture solutions in the AWS environment (2+ years);
• Infrastructure and/or application architecture;
• Proven experience in installing and configuring web application stacks and various components (preferably Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, and/or other Java application servers);
• Container technology (Docker) and management (AWS ECS, Kubernetes);
• Familiarity with the installation, operations, and management of Linux server OS’s;
• Experience in building/deployment of applications like Jenkins or AWS CodeDeploy;
• Experience with monitoring systems;
• In-depth knowledge of Internet technologies such as HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, DNS, etc;
• Experience in working with vendors to support mission-critical problem escalation and resolution issues;
• Ability to work independently on project tasks or operational issues but act as a key member of a global IT team;
• Strong technical communicative, organizational, research, and troubleshooting skills;
• Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
• Experience with alternate cloud services: Heroku, GCE, Azure;
• Knowledge and experience with various AWS services (EC2, RDS, IAM, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, Elasticsearch, Kinesis and other) and infrastructure (Organization, VPC, VPN, Transit gateway);
• Knowledge and experience with a source repository system like Git;
• Knowledge and experience with automation solutions (Ansible);
• Languages other than Python, such as Ruby or Go.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
• Reviewing Jira tickets with the team and work on linked projects, tasks, or issues;
• Providing advice and recommendations where DevOps resources are required;
• Monitoring the systems and services, reviewing the alerts, and collaborating on resolving issues;
• Deploying infrastructures or applications changes through release process management.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be a part of a Corel Corporation’s IT team that manages the DevOps process centrally for multiple products. It will be a cross-product role in a common services team, working closely with Corel’s Director for IT.
Stack of Technologies:
AWS services: EC2, EBS, ALB/ELB, S3, CloudFormation, CDK, ECS/EKS, Lambda, API Gateways;