• Strong knowledge of OOP and the basics of .NET;
• .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET Standard
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API;
• MS SQL Server;
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Understanding of Entity Framework;
• HTML5 & CSS3;
• UI library/framework (Angular 12);
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Attention to details;
• Desire to develop and gain new knowledge;
• Independence and readiness for self-education;
• Responsibility and initiative.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth — Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Our company is looking for a talented Trainee Full-Stack .Net Developer. We are waiting for you if you want to develop under the guidance of an experienced mentor and are not afraid of challenges.
About the training
We offer a one-month practice-based course of .Net Technology. You will get a deep understanding of .Net Core, and will differentiate it from .Net Framework. During the program, you will also write the frontend based on the latest Angular, therefore, you will be able to visualize the results of the work. Having passed the course successfully, you will have an opportunity to join our team and work with real products.